OSHA’s research shows that nearly 2 million American workers report having been victims of workplace violence each year.
– Employers’ obligations under OSHA;
– Negligent hire/retention claims;
– Public relations concerns;
– Prevention methods including Employee Assistance Programs;
– Corporate Insurance coverage
– Kyle Cochran from safety and loss consultants Vista Safety Consulting
– Dan Skoczylas from commercial security and tech company Hawkeye Security
– Amber Cox from employment law firm Laner Muchin
– Bernie Dyme from HR Consulting firm Perspectives
– Chris Breck from Alper Services
Please RSVP to Beth Rooke at BRooke@AlperServices.com or call 312-867-7307.