It can be an administrative nightmare for employers to stay on top of current requirements under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), in addition to changes in local sick leave laws.
Join us on Thursday, May 17th at 9am for a complete overview of the FMLA’s specifications as well as how the new Cook County sick leave ordinance affects your business and employees.
Attorneys Margaret Gisch and Laura Balson of Golan, Christie and Taglia LLP, and Attorney Larry Grudzien will provide answers to commonly asked questions such as:
• Which employers are covered by FMLA and which employees are eligible?
• What are the rules for the new tax credit under the new tax reform law?
• What are the risks of not complying with the sick leave laws?
• Does paid sick leave overlap with FMLA?
• What are the employer/employee rights and responsibilities?
Come prepared to ask our expert attorney speakers questions that relate to your specific business.
8:30AM – 11:15AM
410 N. Michigan Avenue, 12th Floor
Chicago, IL 60611
Please RSVP to Brenda Cook at BCook@AlperServices.com or call 312-867-7312.