If you listen closely, you can hear that voice of reason.
“Anyone can sell insurance. It’s the people who make the difference.”
If you’re in the Alper Services offices, that voice of reason you hear is Howard Alper. Whether you hear it from Howie, himself, or you read about his history, everyone who works at Alper Services knows that people do, in fact, make a difference in how we approach our business.
But we also know that when business is growing, it’s time to bring on more people—and not just anyone off the street. In fact, Alper Services looks for people who can not only deliver the best insurance and financial services knowledge possible, but they all have “it”—that one thing that you can never describe but makes all the difference in the world.
Thankfully, Alper Services’ newest hires have “it”—and a whole lot more. We thought you would like to know a little bit about them.
- Dorothy Coletta is Alper’s new Director of Employee Benefits, and will oversee the employee benefits portfolio and Team of benefits professionals, while helping to create and oversee the implementation and integration of stronger technology standards for the delivery and accessibility of employee benefits.
- Mark Jacobson (not pictured) is the new SVP of Financial Services, where he will oversee operations of Alper’s offering life insurance, disability insurance and estate planning services. Joining Mark to build this division is Goran Milic as an Account Assistant.
- Joining the Claims Management Team is Glenda Gonzalez, our new Senior Claims Administrator. Glenda works directly with Clients to ensure that they are kept up-to-date with how a claim is progressing.
- The Property & Casualty Division also have new faces. Jason Urbanciz is our new Senior Account Manager and Susan Soloman joins us as an Account Manager.
- For the fifth year, Alper has the pleasure of hiring a Development School For Youth All Stars intern. This summer’s bright protégé is Morghan Radcliffe, a soon-to-be senior and straight A student at Morgan Park High School. Morghan will split her time working with the Claims Division as well as Property & Casualty.
We invite you to connect with them to see how they can help you with any and all of your insurance needs. After all, it’s the people who make the difference.